BAND-MAID 2017 World Tour Dates Announced + CD Release in America!
BAND-MAID has released latest album Just Bring It in America and Canada on CD and digital formats ahead of the band’s world tour. The release is now available in the UK, Europe and North America physically and digitally courtesy of JPU Records, and includes an exclusive booklet containing the album’s lyric translations and transliterations.
On the CD release in America, guitarist and vocalist Miku comments, “We’re happy and very excited that Masters and Princesses overseas are enjoying our music. It fills our hearts with excitement and joy! We’re also excited about returning to America, the first country we served overseas!”
Regarding the tour, Miku adds, “We’re looking forward to see Masters and Princesses, new and old! And also for shopping and eating lovely food in each city – we can’t wait!”
BAND-MAID WORLD TOUR 2017
Burn! Burn! BAND-MAID Moe Moe Cune
- (Sun) 10 September: JPOP SUMMIT, San Francisco. USA [tickets]
- (Fri) 3 November: O2 Academy Islington, London. UK [tickets]
- (Sat) 4 November: La Boule Noire, Paris. France [tickets]
- (Sun) 5 November: Zeche, Bochum. Germany [tickets]
- (Wed) 8 November: Bi Nuu, Berlin. Germany [tickets]
- (Thu) 9 November: Backstage, Munich. Germany [tickets]
- (Sun) 12 November: Salamandra, Barcelona. Spain [tickets]
Full album info: http://www.jpurecords.com/band-maid-just-bring-it/
01. Don't you tell ME
07. Take me higher ! !
12. decided by myself
13. secret My lips
BAND-MAID / Don't you tell ME